Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

On visit, yes come (she is somewhere on the sea-ocean now rests, as I understood). But as part of the project - I doubt.

What a pity ! I had strong hopes that she would be held accountable for bringing Ashley to the "dark side of the force."::)

For me the Ashley / Dean couple is not interesting to him is egoist, he always took advantage of the girls brought in by others, and now that he is in a couple he hides Ashley with his body or a blanket no preliminaries, just a Fuck 5 minutes and put on her t-shirt and shorts and start again 1 or 2 hours later the same schema With the option fucking on the washing machine, and once in the kitchen. For Ashley she disappoints me, before she was invited and no obligation to stand naked facing the camera, for me there were no problems with that. Now the situation has changed she is tenant, but her behavior has not changed much Be pretty, sensual is not enough for the VHtv project. The most annoying with her is her attitude with the guests. Often Ashley cuts off conversations for futile or not urgent things (clothes, makeup, etc ...). She laughs for things where she is the only one to laugh etc ... The apartment of Anne and Alex was the reason for my subscription, but for some time I find that it lost its originality. And I'm not talking about the apartment they have (Lisa and James) A loss of money for them but also for us. I'm a fan of Anna and Alex this is why I'm disappointed even more than for another apartment I specify that this is only my opinion .

• Upvote 1

Yes, I'm not a big fan of Ashley or Dean either. I don't think either one of them are very interesting people,. Having sex over and over again doesn't really thrill me cause it's like desperation. It's very abnormal and comes across as too forced to me. I'd rather they build up to having really really good sex once a day, maybe twice then these short setups. Just my opinion. 

• Upvote 1