Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

We got in the bedroom and in bed now, Anna, Misty and Alex.
It might be a replica of Terry's debut in this apartment but the way things are drawn there I would not bet on it.

What worries me is that Misty the other day came faint to the world and so was out of the "fun" among the others.
What would it be like if she were sober then? I can not find a logical point for this.

59 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

Alex removed it, and even tuned down the volume of the music. maybe so he can better sleep, because, haha, who wants not to sleep if two hot women are in the same room and at least one of them is horny? haha, no one, right?Β 

Sleeping I believe that none of our "main heroes" are on these palans. "Alex, Anna, and Ashley got up late at night.
Batteries charged.
This is going to be a long and understanding wait if nothing ever happens.
Β 

32 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

3 poeple in the bedroom and tje only one who get some action is ashley in the living room?

Anna is probably still reeling from the dp. I would be too. It's natural to want to revel in one's accomplishment. I'm sure the mff is coming up soon enough.

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anna is probably still reeling from the dp. I would be too. It's natural to want to revel in one's accomplishment. I'm sure the mff is coming up soon enough.

I'm not complaining I Just find it

Ironic, But good for ashley.

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Plum are you a subscriber? My guess is no. If so, I can certainly understand where you are coming from. Ashley is in the way. Even though she is coming around and she has essentially stopped hiding, the second part of the issue remains unresolved. That is, she is blocking the free flow of Anna and Alex in the apt. The bedroom is not that great. It's quite dark in there even with the lights on and it's just so small yet the cams still fail to really capture things because of the angles.

Hi Amy..you are correct, I am not a subscriber, my financial position atm dictates spending on essentials..but it was just an observation..this apt used to be fun and free spirited, not anymore.
Hope it returns to normal very soon.
Β I always enjoy your input to the threads..you sound like one hell of a woman.x

• Upvote 1