Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I hate to say it, but this kinda looks like my place on a typical weeknight, but i'm not getting paid to do nothing

It nice to know you have such a cozy place Ash. But I really hope you dont have a green blanket with such an infamous history though :angel:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hate to say it, but this kinda looks like my place on a typical weeknight, but i'm not getting paid to do nothing

why waste the light in the bedroom showing hot bodies having sex when you can use it to illuminate the nothing happening in the living room?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It nice to know you have such a cozy place Ash. But I really hope you dont have a green blanket with such an infamous history though :angel:

That blanket in the old days would probably stick to the wall if you tossed it. I have blankets that get cum on them, like the infamous green blanket, but like most people it gets tossed in the hamper to be washed whenever i get to doing my wash

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

That blanket in the old days would probably stick to the wall if you tossed it. I have blankets that get cum on them, like the infamous green blanket, but like most people it gets tossed in the hamper to be washed whenever i get to doing my wash

Ah thats good :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I went all VH and last night and did 2 rounds back to back. Somehow I managed to break my damn toe. I seriously have no idea how I did it. :cry:

Ouch, nothing you can really do about a broken toe. Was that toe someplace it shouldn't have been?