Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Exactly!
So I'm assimilating.
Anna did not get involved with Dean (yet) but Misty already. And Groomy earlier signaled that Misty had referred to Ashley for someone as being his girlfriend.
Some that in the last weeks Aslhey has stays outside the apartment, so it is involved with somebody. And Dean is here now, so who?

And don't forget that in between Dean, Ashley has some fun with other guy in the LR

So probably the 5 must be a big happy family :biggrin:

ashley & misty were becoming bff's. guess they won't be now. but a question. since ashley is a participant shouldn't she be in the apt some of the time? (not that i miss her at these times. it was nice of her to stay away)!

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And don't forget that in between Dean, Ashley has some fun with other guy in the LR

So probably the 5 must be a big happy family :biggrin:

I'm not forgetting, because what we see now with Dean, according to Groomy would be with Lewis yesterday.
With Ann and Alex possibly together too.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ashley & misty were becoming bff's. guess they won't be now. but a question. since ashley is a participant shouldn't she be in the apt some of the time? (not that i miss her at these times. it was nice of her to stay away)!

Yep, we have entered high drama.

58 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, we have entered high drama.

Well! The issue here effectively is no longer Anna and Alex, because they already have their roles defined.

The alpha point therefore indisputably happens to be the triangle Misty (project), Ashley (project) and Dean (gest?).
My friends, Anna really is unprecedented. She should give advice to the other apartments 

3 minutes ago, nack said:

GM Guys and Gals !!

Whats happening tonight ? ::)

Well, Dean and Misty fucked at least 3 times. Twice with Anna and Alex,  it no swapping. Ashley is absent and we are all eagerly awaiting her return. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well! The issue here effectively is no longer Anna and Alex, because they already have their roles defined.

The alpha point therefore indisputably happens to be the triangle Misty (project), Ashley (project) and Dean (gest?).
My friends, Anna really is unprecedented. She should give advice to the other apartments 

Yes, she is the master at this. Hands down, the best on VH at holding ones attention for views. Smart lady!