Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

30 minutes ago, Lampros20mc said:

Does anyone know what will happen to the apartment? Will work normally or leave and the apartment will be closed;Β 

according to groomy (the only 1 that understands the language) it won't change for a couple of months.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

according to groomy (the only 1 that understands the language) it won't change for a couple of months.

Ξ•Ο…Ο‡Ξ±ΟΞΉΟƒΟ„ΟŽ Β Ξ³ΞΉΞ± την Ρνημέρωση. Β Β 

Ελπί΢ω ΞΊΞ±ΞΉ ΞΏ αλΡξ Β Ξ½Ξ± αλλάξΡι  συμπΡριφορά Β Ο„ΟŽΟΞ± Β ΞΊΞ±ΞΉ Ξ½Ξ± ΞΌΞ·Ξ½ αρχίσΡι Β Ξ½Ξ± πίνΡι Β ΞΎΞ±Ξ½Ξ¬ Β  γιατί  έχΡι Β 2-3  μέρΡς  που άρχισΡ  το Ο€ΞΏΟ„ΟŒ. Β 

But with Ashley's departure and Anna's new condition, one of the strategies here, it could be to move Choe and James into the main apartment and release the other to Lisa and her "friends"
Of course, as long as both take their 400v shocks, so this can work.::)
Since they signaled earlier that they were adept at "interesting moves" (which we have not seen yet) it might be time to prove it now.
:dodgy:

Just now, thedbear said:

But with Ashley's departure and Anna's new condition, one of the strategies here, it could be to move Choe and James into the main apartment and release the other to Lisa and her "friends"
Of course, as long as both take their 400v shocks, so this can work.::)
Since they signaled earlier that they were adept at "interesting moves" (which we have not seen yet) it might be time to prove it now.
:dodgy:

I had not thought about this possibility yet.
:cool:

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I had not thought about this possibility yet.
:cool:

1 thing seems certain. if chloe & james are staying they need a bigger apt. i would send them & lisa to another apt, maybe this 1. if a & a can get a couple more apts going they could move to a nicer place like misty's.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1 thing seems certain. if chloe & james are staying they need a bigger apt. i would send them & lisa to another apt, maybe this 1. if a & a can get a couple more apts going they could move to a nicer place like misty's.

Groomy said earlier that 2 apartments had been chosen. VH signaled before (if we can give credit) a possible change from C & J to a better location and Lisa would stay with the other.

And if we see in the other apartment, we have baggage already ready by the balcony door. This adding that we have not seen any action between them (you better than anyone to disagree) for more than a week.

Remember though that Groomy had flagged before two real swinger couples. This I do not forget.

Moving C & J to a bigger place is good, but it also has to come along with more reasons to retain our attention. Do you agree?
G

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Moving C & J to a bigger place is good, but it also has to come along with more reasons to retain our attention. Do you agree?
G

shortly after chloe returned they had a marathon of something like 4 sessions in 24 hours. they don't need to go that far but they do need to do more than 1 bj every 7 days.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Β 

Β 

G

speak of the devil, look who's visiting mom & dad!

Capture_2017_08_02_11_42_47_444.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1