Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Well my record for women at the same time (one week) was only 3. Curiously the third knew the second and the first and the second only the first. The first as you can already understand it was the first and the other ex-relationships assumed. Exactly in this reverse sequence. The second by the way was my friend's ex-fiancee. That remained my friend after our relationship started. Very crazy, when I remember.:cool:

And the question that nobody is taking into consideration here is if one knows the other.:dodgy:

Except the day we had 2 men there together and nothing happened until this time one did not cross with the other in the entry hall (coming and going).
Only we (by what we can assume) are aware of the "turnover" practiced there.

So if we have a woman there (Misty) who feels good and comfortable with herself (this is the main point) in potentializing the week in men's companies and perhaps in the future female to spend the night, day or afternoon, because to pre-judge this Conduct as a derogatory form?

I used the example of a man, for this view of this situation would be in a way interpreted differently (personal judgment) at the front of the society we are currently living in (independent of the country).

Yes, I know that men and women are different in this situation and thank God, there is difference.

I have already pointed out before and will reinforce. I am comfortable with this apartment and with Misty as he is being taken up to this point.

Of course they are also a project of Anna's management and Alex has a special weight in this condition.:biggrin:

Just my view on it. Look's like she"s in bed crying now. Someone said maybe she's lonely. The sex is great ,but she doesn't have anyone in her life that's th er e just for her, and vice versa. But lot's of people don't want to be in a relationship. And I can understand that totally from past experience.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hey ash. sorry my opinion is late but i was busy with something else. here's a story for you (true). when i was young my friends & i picked up 2 girls hitchhiking. 1 was a knockout. the other average. we all kept trying to get with the knockout while ignoring miss average. she let us play against each other. but as the night went on miss ko began acting irrationally. each time it appeared that something might happen with 1 of us she would start to act like a crazy person. i didn't understand it then but now i'm convinced that she was bi-polar. by the end of the night all 3 of us couldn't wait to drop her off & never see her again despite her outer beauty. meanwhile we totally ignored the other girl whomay well have been a gr8 girl & maybe we even could have gotten to know her better. the lesson here that it took me a long time to learn is that looks are far from the most important thing. of course they still are nice when the person has a personality to go with it. misty is hot & does seem to have a good personality.

Haha that's funny! I agree totally. Looks of course are what draws people together at first glance. Lol, you think she was bipolar? I know how it is to be hot and personable, it's just something I have to bear everyday,Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Well my record for women at the same time (one week) was only 3. Curiously the third knew the second and the first and the second only the first. The first as you can already understand it was the first and the other ex-relationships assumed. Exactly in this reverse sequence. The second by the way was my friend's ex-fiancee. That remained my friend after our relationship started. Very crazy, when I remember.:cool:

And the question that nobody is taking into consideration here is if one knows the other.:dodgy:

Except the day we had 2 men there together and nothing happened until this time one did not cross with the other in the entry hall (coming and going).
Only we (by what we can assume) are aware of the "turnover" practiced there.

So if we have a woman there (Misty) who feels good and comfortable with herself (this is the main point) in potentializing the week in men's companies and perhaps in the future female to spend the night, day or afternoon, because to pre-judge this Conduct as a derogatory form?

I used the example of a man, for this view of this situation would be in a way interpreted differently (personal judgment) at the front of the society we are currently living in (independent of the country).

Yes, I know that men and women are different in this situation and thank God, there is difference.

I have already pointed out before and will reinforce. I am comfortable with this apartment and with Misty as he is being taken up to this point.

Of course they are also a project of Anna's management and Alex has a special weight in this condition.:biggrin:

3 in one week , that must have been quite a week. I think I may have had 3 in one year, but I gotta think about that, I'll get back to you with that!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Amy, I can't wait to hear! Something dirty I hope

So, it's 3am. I had been rubbing the little bit of fleshy pussy hanging off to the side of her panties. You know what I mean. Anyways, we start to gp at it. I ate her out and then we started fucking. Out of no where I just go limp. I finished her off good anyways with my hand. Then I realized the problem, I had to pee. Lol!!!! After that I was back in business. I finished and when I got up and looked down,...............blood was all over me. Haha! I immediately thought about you all. Ha! Turns out she wasn't quite done. She was just as surprised as I was,........or so she said. Yeah right!! I still loved it. Oh well, another sheet bites the dust.Β 

Take care! πŸ˜™

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, it's 3am. I had been rubbing the little bit of fleshy pussy hanging off to the side of her panties. You know what I mean. Anyways, we start to gp at it. I ate her out and then we started fucking. Out of no where I just go limp. I finished her off good anyways with my hand. Then I realized the problem, I had to pee. Lol!!!! After that I was back in business. I finished and when I got up and looked down,...............blood was all over me. Haha! I immediately thought about you all. Ha! Turns out she wasn't quite done. She was just as surprised as I was,........or so she said. Yeah right!! I still loved it. Oh well, another sheet bites the dust.Β 

Take care! πŸ˜™

Haha, I figured sex was involved in your story, and she knew, it's not someth in g that starts and stops and starts again. And forget about those sheets, they're history!Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I figured sex was involved in your story, and she knew, it's not someth in g that starts and stops and starts again. And forget about those sheets, they're history!Β 

Afterwards she said, you ate me out, didn't you taste blood? Truth is I didn't. It was all worth it. I'm so lucky with this woman. Damn!!Β 

As for the sheets, let's just say fitted sheets are in short supply. Lol

• Upvote 1

I just want to say that when I finally realized that my buddies had one by one stopped clubbing and partying every weekend and were settling down with their special ones but I was still at it and with the same mentality as going Salmon fishing or hunting, and numbers counted, that they were right and I was doing it wrong. I was the lonely one and maybe not so good for the girls I came in contact with. Β Β Β 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Take care! πŸ˜™

Amy were you shocked ?? When you found out Β ??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Afterwards she said, you ate me out, didn't you taste blood? Truth is I didn't. It was all worth it. I'm so lucky with this woman. Damn!!Β 

As for the sheets, let's just say fitted sheets are in short supply. Lol

Lol