Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

No... Alex did a facial on Anna and then Anna started to blowjob the guest 'very efficiently' .. Don't know if he cum and where, but judging for the speed she get up and leave the LR, i guess so

πŸ€” Couldn't see if Henri came or not huh? Disappointing then! One thing that really bums me out about these sex parties is the psychological conundrum that it creates in the mind of the guys and the act of having an orgasm. Especially, with the guest guy. He always is uncomfortable having an orgasm before Alex. Dean is an exception, I think. Of course, it makes sense, since you're the guest, you don't want to be the one to spoil the fun and end the party. Unfortunately, this mentality totally ruins the experience and turns it into a psycho drama instead of an intensly sexually gratifying experience.Β 

As for the guest girl, it's generally worse. She tends to be very passive and almost acts like a victim of her boyfriends fantasies, who is merely "going along" with it.Β 

Overall, after watching many of these escapades, I have, by in large, come to the conclusion that..........it's not worth it, it's not as enjoyable as you think it would or should be, and in the end it takes away the intimacy, respect, and devorion of your real lover. Β I'm speaking mostly in terms of them not us. However, for us, the sex is complicated and the rules of cumming interfere with the natural duration of the sex.Β 

With that said, I'm going to get my brains fucked out now. Good night! πŸ’‹

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i was just checking the 4some vids & the camera angles are not good. are a & a ever going to look at their vids & correct this stuff? what could have been really good will be average instead.

It was typicalΒ  A & A stuffΒ  bad lighting and bad angles,Β  I enjoyed Zoi and Tim's house more last night

• Like 1