Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Alex sleeping on the coach and his pregnant girl on the bed alone... congratulation dad... πŸ˜’

Think about this. Alex has probably never worked a day in his life and has almost zero responsibilities. When that baby comes, he is in for quite a surprise.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Think about this. Alex has probably never worked a day in his life and has almost zero responsibilities. When that baby comes, he is in for quite a surprise.

I confess I'm really worried for the future about this couple when the baby will born.. I don't accept to see a future dad leaving his girl alone 1 day yes 1 day not,Β spending time with other girls... sorry but this is my way to think..Β 

• Upvote 1

I don't care for it either. Anna has a tendency to let him get away with things she knows she shouldn't let him get away with as a means to prove her love to him. She almost let him destroy her at the end of VV. He has violent tendencies and broke his hand more then once punching walls. He's been pretty good since he's been on VH, but I think it's brewing. I don't think Anna is ok with him screwing around when she isn't present. Guess time will tell.Β 

I'll say this, a pregnant woman deserves all of her man's attention. Their hormones go crazy and they need to know their man is there for them always. Β Now is not the time to be fucking around. Just my opinion. I know it's not a popular one around here.

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't care for it either. Anna has a tendency to let him get away with things she knows she shouldn't let him get away with as a means to prove her love to him. She almost let him destroy her at the end of VV. He has violent tendencies and broke his hand more then once punching walls. He's been pretty good since he's been on VH, but I think it's brewing. I don't think Anna is ok with him screwing around when she isn't present. Guess time will tell.Β 

I'll say this, a pregnant woman deserves all of her man's attention. Their hormones go crazy and they need to know their man is there for them always. Β Now is not the time to be fucking around. Just my opinion. I know it's not a popular one around here.

Well I guess we are the same way to think if I read correctly... So my thought is Alex should be stay with Anna, not around looking for girls to fuck or have fun or sleep alone on the coach...Β 

• Like 1

it's a tough decision for them as their future may depend on them having cam sex since apparently they don't know how to do anything else. anna may not like it but until they are able to make enough $ as managers they will have to keep up enough interest to pay the bills & they know that swinging puts them ahead of most of the other apts. that may be why bree & drew moved in. anna seems to trust bree enough that she doesn't feel like alex is going to run off with someone else and in turn he is doing what is necessary like working on lisa's apt & not drinking as much. but having a baby changes a lot of things & we'll just have to see what happens!

I know exactly what you mean Golfer, but seriously, that is one hell of a fucked up plan to make a living. If he continues he is going to kill off whatever thread of intimacy they have left.Β 

Remindae of that Seinfeld episode where he tries to have a casual sexual relationship with Elaine. We have to have sex to save the relationship. Lol! Anna and Alex just keep going deeper and deeper down the bunny hole.

Β 

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's a tough decision for them as their future may depend on them having cam sex since apparently they don't know how to do anything else. anna may not like it but until they are able to make enough $ as managers they will have to keep up enough interest to pay the bills & they know that swinging puts them ahead of most of the other apts. that may be why bree & drew moved in. anna seems to trust bree enough that she doesn't feel like alex is going to run off with someone else and in turn he is doing what is necessary like working on lisa's apt & not drinking as much. but having a baby changes a lot of things & we'll just have to see what happens!

You are up early again !!