Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol Amy now you got me: What does that mean?

lack·a·dai·si·cal
[ˌlakəˈdāzək(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
  1. lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy: 
    "a lackadaisical defense left the Spurs adrift in the second half"
    synonyms: lethargic · apathetic · listless · sluggish · spiritless · passionless · careless· lazy · lax · unenthusiastic · halfhearted · lukewarm · indifferent · unconcerned · casual · offhand · blasé · insouciant · relaxed · laid-back · easygoing · couldn't-care-less
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:
lack·a·dai·si·cal
[ˌlakəˈdāzək(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
  1. lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy: 
    "a lackadaisical defense left the Spurs adrift in the second half"
    synonyms: lethargic · apathetic · listless · sluggish · spiritless · passionless · careless· lazy · lax · unenthusiastic · halfhearted · lukewarm · indifferent · unconcerned · casual · offhand · blasé · insouciant · relaxed · laid-back · easygoing · couldn't-care-less

Thanks Amy. Never heard that word. Yes she sometimes is that way... But I like her anyways :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Terry boring. Good one!  Candy I can see what you mean. She is a bit lackadaisical. 

Just like you may think others are boring this is what I think.

I think anyone who lives on VH can be found to be boring. Just imagine your own life if it was on cam. Not even counting your sex life, just your regular life. It’s almost impossible to remain interesting all day long, day in and day out. This is one the main reasons it’s hard to find people willing to do this, much less be good at it. Nonetheless, I can see why you would think Terry and Candy are boring absence sex. It’s not like either of them appear to have any other skills or talents outside of sex. I’m not hating on you. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think anyone who lives on VH can be found to be boring. Just imagine your own life if it was on cam. Not even counting your sex life, just your regular life. It’s almost impossible to remain interesting all day long, day in and day out. This is one the main reasons it’s hard to find people willing to do this, much less be good at it. Nonetheless, I can see why you would think Terry and Candy are boring absence sex. It’s not like either of them appear to have any other skills or talents outside of sex. I’m not hating on you. 

Amy can hate on me anytime she wants, where i deserve it or not:biggrin: