Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

4 minutes ago, nounou said:

Some one can explain to me this. Last night alex wouldn't fuck anna. Why? She did tease him she play with his dick nothing happen in the end she go to the bedroom Β i think and slept there.

They are together for a long time. Breaks in sex - norm. Nothing unusual.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, nounou said:

Some one can explain to me this. Last night alex wouldn't fuck anna. Why? She did tease him she play with his dick nothing happen in the end she go to the bedroom Β i think and slept there.

Alex's dick is Anna's play thing. She doesn't need his attention. She plays with his dick for her pleasure not his so much. That's why you will see him on his phone or watching TV and seemingly ignoring her. It's totally normal for them.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Alex's dick is Anna's play thing. She doesn't need his attention. She plays with his dick for her pleasure not his so much. That's why you will see him on his phone or watching TV and seemingly ignoring her. It's totally normal for them.

But she was angry to not fucking her and she go to the bed room

33 minutes ago, nounou said:

But she was angry to not fucking her and she go to the bed room

Missed that part. Maybe you're right she was hoping for more and he was too tired to give it up and she got pissed. Normal couple stuff.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Missed that part. Maybe you're right she was hoping for more and he was too tired to give it up and she got pissed. Normal couple stuff.

Especially talking of Anna and Alex no big deal. In former times Alex would have gone mad about it but he really changed...

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I now that's normal but when they shange the room with ashley & dean we think that they will have a great sex. And when she was pissed and gone to the outher room he contuniu watching cartoon.