Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@groomy do you know whether it will just be the 1 couple or do they have someone else lined up also?

I do not know.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well, I wonder how he offended her so badly? Is the new guy she dated going to be her partner in the new apt?

.I think yes. Personal - I do not write this. And honestly - I am not entirely sure, because I heard only the girl's version. But he offended really seriously.

• Upvote 2

Just now, groomy said:

I do not know.

.I think yes. Personal - I do not write this. And honestly - I am not entirely sure, because I heard only the girl's version. But he offended really seriously.

thanks again @groomy.please keep us up to date. we really appreciate it!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

They didn't. All Ashley be Anna did was kiss on the couch. As far as I know, Anna has never had one on one lesbian sex.

What would you define as that?
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam17/018   (go to 04:26 hs)

or this?:cool:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam13/young-bodies-want-to-have-sex ( go to 00:49 hs)

and this?:cool:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam111/anna-friend

I win?::)

:biggrin::heart:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Now if you are aiming for solo actions (no men) then only the long time in secret toilets behind closed doors and balconies could define us in a more specific way.
:dodgy:

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I do not know.

Was it the day she cried when she read the text on her cell phone while she was getting ready in Anna's room? What came to console her? The day she left with Lisa and Ashley?

So I now understand Ashley's apparent "coldness" toward him yesterday

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty and Ashley becoming bff's I guess.

I believe so ! I see that they are much closer and more confidant to each other.
The behavior of Aslhey to David has changed sensitively. Women defend themselves against each other in these situations.
::)

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I call all of those sex parties, none of them are one on one lesbian sex encounters.

I win ?❤️

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, no, no Bear, secret hiding perceived lesbian encounters don't count.

Nice try though! ?

So maybe and just maybe, in your concept we could have your first time with Ashley that we saw, well motivated and supportive for it.::)
How was the day she got drunk and had that disagreement with Dean.
Anna is the one who retreated there ..
:dodgy:

I can see Anna and Ashley doing it or maybe even Anna and Misty, but then I could have said that about 50 other girls too and yet, not once has she had solo lesbian sex that I'm aware of. I just find that so odd.