Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

The funny thing is you all keep going on how wonderful Terry was because she fucked, sucked and banged all the guy's in a huge orgy. But IMO if Terry was here doing that multiple times a day you will soon get bored and move on so I think it's good for the anticipation to build and you never know when or if she will be back. Also without actually having a translation you all keep blaming Ashley, that might be true and equally it might be more of a coincidence because Dean was paying more attention to Ashley.

if she did it every day everyone might get tired of it. but most are more tired of ashley getting special treatment for doing nothing for so long. true she has improved. but the atmosphereat a & a changed. nudity & sex that used to happen rarely does anymore. their apt has been reduced to a timeline only watch imo. and as long as ashley is there i don't think terry will come back. none of the other swinger friends have visited lately either. imo dean only got it on with ashley to begin with because candy left him & he was horny. terry opened his eyes but when ashley's presence changed everything terry left & dean stayed with ashley because she was there. it wouldn't surprise me if dean meets terry ocasionally off cam to fuck her. she really liked him (along with all the other guys). bottom line is that she will have a lot of sex & anyone can turn to another apt if they got tired of her. i think that's better than not having sex available & waiting while everyone plays cards or something. i'd rather have that option. jmo.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Terry foi um convidado que ganhou alex, deano e outro cara no que provavelmente foram as cenas mais populares gravadas até agora em vh. Ela era incrível. Mas a presença de ashley e a atmosfera de não se divertir que ela trouxe levou a sair na sexta-feira preta e ela não voltou. (Fotos de 15 a 16 de junho)

Capture_2017_07_22_09_39_05_178.png

Capture_2017_07_22_09_39_09_259.png

Capture_2017_07_22_09_39_16_276.png

Capture_2017_07_22_09_39_50_734.png

Capture_2017_07_22_09_39_59_994.png

Forgot to say that Terry was the first to meet not only the expectations of the paying users but also the free ones since their performances were widely visualized by cam 2 (standard) however in the middle of the hall and what I consider epic, cam 1 kitchen and never Previously used for this specific purpose.

They remembered her after Terry's passing here.

The only place she did not "tag" was in Anna's room and bed, hall, bathroom and bath were marked too. Complete show.

In other words, this is Terry
:heart:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Forgot to say that Terry was the first to meet not only the expectations of the paying users but also the free ones since their performances were widely visualized by cam 2 (standard) however in the middle of the hall and what I consider epic, cam 1 kitchen and never Previously used for this specific purpose.

They remembered her after Terry's passing here.

The only place she did not "tag" was in Anna's room and bed, hall, bathroom and bath were marked too. Complete show.

In other words, this is Terry
:heart:

she's the best by a lot. in a class by herself. nobody has come close to her from what i've seen!!!!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if she did it every day everyone might get tired of it. but most are more tired of ashley getting special treatment for doing nothing for so long. true she has improved. but the atmosphereat a & a changed. nudity & sex that used to happen rarely does anymore. their apt has been reduced to a timeline only watch imo. and as long as ashley is there i don't think terry will come back. none of the other swinger friends have visited lately either. imo dean only got it on with ashley to begin with because candy left him & he was horny. terry opened his eyes but when ashley's presence changed everything terry left & dean stayed with ashley because she was there. it wouldn't surprise me if dean meets terry ocasionally off cam to fuck her. she really liked him (along with all the other guys). bottom line is that she will have a lot of sex & anyone can turn to another apt if they got tired of her. i think that's better than not having sex available & waiting while everyone plays cards or something. i'd rather have that option. jmo.

I watched the archives and didn't find anything too exceptional and I truly find it funny that of all people Ashley presence is what would keep Terry away. And I think it's unfair to put the lack of activity on her, it could easily be that Anna & Alex have decided to cool down a bit before burning out or it could be some strategy on there behalf. jmo.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Just In said:

The funny thing is you all keep going on how wonderful Terry was because she fucked, sucked and banged all the guy's in a huge orgy. But IMO if Terry was here doing that multiple times a day you will soon get bored and move on so I think it's good for the anticipation to build and you never know when or if she will be back. Also without actually having a translation you all keep blaming Ashley, that might be true and equally it might be more of a coincidence because Dean was paying more attention to Ashley.

The biggest issue for his admiration (at least on my part), was not only the performances, but also the form of his behavior with the other presents.
An example of this would be Ashley's stance and drive the day to gather her things and start leaving the apartment. Terry approached her in the hallway, then porch, and after a long time of conversation, Ashley returned to return her thing back to the closet.
I also believe that Terry was the one that encouraged her to leave with everything to resume Dean again.

This among other things, was what most captivated me in it.
Can walk safely and accurately on "minefield":dodgy:

And I believe most here understand what I mean by this term .lol

We may actually be valuing her too much, but she arguably made her presence here in her 3 passages alone.
::)

Just now, Just In said:

I watched the archives and didn't find anything too exceptional and I truly find it funny that of all people Ashley presence is what would keep Terry away. And I think it's unfair to put the lack of activity on her, it could easily be that Anna & Alex have decided to cool down a bit before burning out or it could be some strategy on there behalf. jmo.

all i can say is that you are in the minority of people who have seen her & commented here. but you are entitled to your opinion.

Tarry is very stuning girl i love her and im waiting her to come back. But now ther is some think between alex & anna. Anna is managing a new apt but no hygs no kisses no touching rarely talking. What happen between them?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

Because you don't understand it sorry for that. That girl was like a Sir Alfred Hitchcock's movie, first the earthquake, and then it's getting more and more scary, well something like that ...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is the problem of files. Just the best parts for memories.
If you had watched the full live or timeline, you would see other special features to it and its presence there that are not mapped in the files.

I can speak with propriety because on this day I had the opportunity and also the pleasure and motivation to follow everything online. Of the time she'd set foot in the apartment (and I'd first confused her with Ashley) by the time she'd said goodbye to Dean's style at the exit door.
It was undoubtedly the longest time I've spent here on the project and a specific apartment.

My personal evaluation (only).

But I also do not blame Ashley for Terry not being made any more present.
Quite the opposite.
If you see my posts I find you the ideal staff to push Ashley "upstream" to the VH purpose.
She would know how to get there and Aslhey would certainly listen.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This is the problem of files. Just the best parts for memories.
If you had watched the full live or timeline, you would see other special features to it and its presence there that are not mapped in the files.

I can speak with propriety because on this day I had the opportunity and also the pleasure and motivation to follow everything online. Of the time she'd set foot in the apartment (and I'd first confused her with Ashley) by the time she'd said goodbye to Dean's style at the exit door.
It was undoubtedly the longest time I've spent here on the project and a specific apartment.

My personal evaluation (only).

But I also do not blame Ashley for Terry not being made any more present.
Quite the opposite.
If you see my posts I find you the ideal staff to push Ashley "upstream" to the VH purpose.
She would know how to get there and Aslhey would certainly listen.

The translation was meaningless.
What I mean is that Terry would be the ideal person.
::)

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, nounou said:

Tarry is very stuning girl i love her and im waiting her to come back. But now ther is some think between alex & anna. Anna is managing a new apt but no hygs no kisses no touching rarely talking. What happen between them?

Nounou, I'm following this up too and in my vision I do not think there's any problem between them.
On the contrary, I am seeing more hamonia characteristic of a couple in:cool: full balance than I have seen there before. Alex is more present as a companion (not only as a lover) and Anna is more sure of it.
Of course the stress of taking a new step and so investing, will take a lot of your attentions and so apprehensions.

Still, I'm cool for them there.::)

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Nounou, I'm following this up too and in my vision I do not think there's any problem between them.
On the contrary, I am seeing more hamonia characteristic of a couple in:cool: full balance than I have seen there before. Alex is more present as a companion (not only as a lover) and Anna is more sure of it.
Of course the stress of taking a new step and so investing, will take a lot of your attentions and so apprehensions.

Still, I'm cool for them there.::)

I hope so. But much time that anna want to have sex he push her back (in beatiful way of cours no hard way) i hope is just stress.