Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, nounou said:

I hope so. But much time that anna want to have sex he push her back (in beatiful way of cours no hard way) i hope is just stress.

But they had sex yesterday! And they stayed a long time outside the apartment.Relatively fast by its standards, but had it.::)

Β 

What I see however is that with this line of pitching another apartment, which as Groomy has observed may last up to another week, who will be in the "drought" will be us here.:cry:

Seeing that Ashley is leaving at night and coming back much later (and apparently again today) and with Misty's going to clean the apartment, we have nothing to compensate for.:cry:

again this is just my opinion. i have seen a & a for a long time now on vh & vv. at times they have been very entertaining. other times not. they managed to re-invent themselves with the swinging parties which i believe without them a & a would be history. if ashley is having a positive effect on their relationship as normal people then i am happy for them. but i am not a person that wants to see the normal everyday life of people not having sex. i see that everyday around me. i watch this site for a diversion from the boring humdrum of everyday life. if it reverts to a mirror image of the routine existence of my neighborhood i will stop watching & paying & just look out of my window. without the guest swinging parties etc i find a & a to be rather dull. if they are planning to slow down i have no problem with that. but they should make sure that they have apts set up to entertain the paying viewers & at the same time secure their own financial future. if ashley continues her improvement as far as dealing with cam life that's gr8. if not & the apt continues to not be entertaining then i will continue to check it on the timeline till & if i see something worthwhile.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

heading out to work on misty's new apt? guess there won't be any action. oh i forgot. there hasn't been any lately anyway. oh well. back to the timeline

She have the biggest teddy bear on the RLC and VH:biggrin:. And bear will go to its den very soon.

4156.jpg

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the girl has already a name here: Misty

Yes. They left in new apt. I was wrong. Thought tomorrow.

And it someone will come from old friends in AA apt. Maybe until Monday.

4178.jpg

• Upvote 2