Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Ashley just needs someone to "toss her head" down the building's railing.
I reinforce that Terry is the right person for this "suicide action" right there with her.
:cool:

not quite understanding your point.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

not quite understanding your point.

Simple! Aslhey still holds personal reserves, but her attitudes in off, make it clear that she already questions them as well. Cobertores, walking naked through the house, showers, etc.
Alone she will not have the strength to make this leap into freedom.
And it will always be our target of concerns about it for the project. And this location.
She needs someone to push her (so to say) for this to happen.

As they did with me on my first jump on a trampoline.
Some time later, I joined the jumping team.
Β 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

He means Terry should give her some kind of shock therapy...

now would be a good time. not before the action but after so that we can enjoy round 1 in case there isn't a round 2. we all saw how that turned out on black friday. i'm still wondering why bree & drew (can't remember their new names yet) have become so timid. & does bree know about the dp? also she seems to get sick or upset quite easily.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

now would be a good time. not before the action but after so that we can enjoy round 1 in case there isn't a round 2. we all saw how that turned out on black friday. i'm still wondering why bree & drew (can't remember their new names yet) have become so timid. & does bree know about the dp? also she seems to get sick or upset quite easily.

No! See the timeline. Laura and Anna were playing with Max and Alex and without warning, Laura began to have a fit of sobs.

If it were not for this, everything would have been online and perfect, as they were before.
Β 

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

No! See the timeline. Laura and Anna were playing with Max and Alex and without warning, Laura began to have a fit of sobs.

If it were not for this, everything would have been online and perfect, as they were before.
Β 

exactly. she may not be right for this stuff after all. we don't want surprises like that.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this cam need to be repositioned. move it towards window & pointed down slightly.

Capture_2017_07_23_16_37_08_829.png

This is what I'm talking about for space or deaf people here.
This cam was already this way in its beginning.
Check out the file when on the first visit of Dean and Candy, to compare and confirm.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This is what I'm talking about for space or deaf people here.
This cam was already this way in its beginning.
Check out the file when on the first visit of Dean and Candy, to compare and confirm.

Β 

Capture_2017_07_23_16_35_46_17.png

Capture_2017_07_23_16_46_54_948.png

• Upvote 2