Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but we all know that she can still redeem herself in the eyes of everyone else. but 1st i guess she'll have to get another guy.

Well! We talk in the same vein to Oleg and Scarlett (ditto for Maria and Grisha) and we see the surprise we have today ..

Today and now Anna's focus is all on the new apartment.

Even so she got a "time" to get us Terry back here. Immediately after the unforeseen with Laura.

I believe that as soon as this "boat" is thrown overboard, it will shift its focus to the "Ashley" subject here in order to define this situation at once.

This if Ashley is still a "question" here in this apartment or if she goes to the next.
Β 

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just curious but is dean (i forgot his new name) still around? i haven't seen him & ashley looks lonely. @groomydo you know anything?

Only that it will still be there for some time. New apartment AA is made actively. Therefore, even without it, there would be no parties. They have a task to run Misty apt faster.

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Only that it will still be there for some time. New apartment AA is made actively. Therefore, even without it, there would be no parties. They have a task to run Misty apt faster.

Misty with who? David? Surely they won't open an apt with just Misty.Β 

2 minutes ago, plum said:

I must admit..I am looking forward to the new apt...Misty is a hottie..

No doubt! But can she hold down an apt by herself? Who is her partner going to be?Β