Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So congrats to Anna. She will be a great mother seeing how caring she is to all her friends. :heart:

I think so And the way Alex is doing now, too, confirms the initial impression I had of him before.
:cool:

Just now, thedbear said:

I think so And the way Alex is doing now, too, confirms the initial impression I had of him before.
:cool:

Perhaps, now the negative and pessimistic comments can reduce and even end. For my part, they never became so freely present.
:dodgy:

it became apparent in their final days at vv that anna wanted to settle down but alex wasn't ready as he had become pretty useless by then. anna stuck with him & now we'll see whether she made the right decision. but alex will need to stay off the booze & he & anna will have to concentrate on getting more apts to manage. kids have this very bad habit of costing $ !!!!

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it became apparent in their final days at vv that anna wanted to settle down but alex wasn't ready as he had become pretty useless by then. anna stuck with him & now we'll see whether she made the right decision. but alex will need to stay off the booze & he & anna will have to concentrate on getting more apts to manage. kids have this very bad habit of costing $ !!!!

Look I like ANNA but as a mother I'm not sure she's ready , Alex I think once it gets really real for him he will take off ., It's sad but it is my opinion .

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

30 minutes ago, jjs said:

Look I like ANNA but as a mother I'm not sure she's ready , Alex I think once it gets really real for him he will take off ., It's sad but it is my opinion .

40 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

wonder if it is his baby

Yeah, it sure is his. Do the math.

And I do not think Alex will have this kind of behavior (at least that's what I expect).

And no one is really prepared to be a mother (or father) until they see themselves in this situation. That is why reinforcement, company there and now is essential.

Cost actually happens, but only when closer or after birth.