Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

terry won't be back as long as the hide-i roadblock is here. anna made a huge mistake.

Thats too bad, i don't see why Terry would care if hide-i was there or not

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Thats too bad, i don't see why Terry would care if hide-i was there or not

I dont think HIde-i is even nearly playing in Terrys league. So she has no reason to deal with an utterly shy plain Jane. With her attitude she can easily get some elsewhwere.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause Terry wants Dean's and everybody else's cock down her throat and Heidi is a buzzkill. Who wants to party with a party poopers? Not Terry and I can't blame her.

Where is dorky Dean anyway? He had quite a good time with Terry when she was there b4

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think HIde-i is even nearly playing in Terrys league. So she has no reason to deal with an utterly shy plain Jane. With her attitude she can easily get some elsewhwere.

Good point, All Terry needs to do is call any guy on her phone, and he'll be over in 5 minutes or less, including Dean i'm sure, he may be with her right now

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In the past she would have.

Does this chick have some kind of spell on everyone there? How many times have we seen Anna get these 8 hour marathons doing nothing, by pulling down Alex pants and sucking his dick in front of whoever there? Is hide-i a relative of hers maybe? Or a childhood friend ?