Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just hope they wont spend so much time on balcony until cam is mounted there.

Hahahahaha!
First thing I tried to find on cams here as soon as I saw them on iine.
It's in the bedroom this time,

What bothers and intrigues is that the cam 4 (living) does not seem to be in the same environment as cams 2 and 3 so I think we'll have more ua cam there doing the intersection.

All I gotta say is the cam placement in Drew and Bree's bedroom is fricking terrible!! Β Outside of that and the blurry #6 cam, I like the apartment. Β Smaller living room. Β A bit more intimate. Β Not too bad... On the Mickey scale I'd give it an 85. Β :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Cam #2 in the living room has that lamp directly in line-of-sight of the middle of the sofa, (might be a fold out bed) that is end up blocking any view that may happen, but I doubt much action will be seen in the living room anyhow.

5 minutes ago, Refur said:

What is find interesting is the apt. map. Two corridors with no cams + loggia and looks like they forgot D&B bedroom. Β Are there more hidden spaces or rooms ?

There's no actual appartment plan at the moment. It will be updated tomorrow. At least +5Β more cameras will be added there this month.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now here we dont need any binocularsΒ :biggrin:

AADB10.JPG

But if this sofa turns into a bed, I can not see it with so much detail and so close, Dean's or Lewis's butt.:confused:

If on the other hand is Lisa, Bree, Terry or Misty the situation is already different, of course.:heart:

18 minutes ago, Refur said:

What is find interesting is the apt. map. Two corridors with no cams + loggia and looks like they forgot D&B bedroom on the map. Β Are there more hidden spaces or rooms ?

The map is still the apartment replaced. I really can not understand why this is not updated once you get online.
Β 

• Like 1