Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well seeing her with this guy I guess the appartement together with Dean wont happen anymore...

it'll be kinda like terry apt. but she'll have a different guy every night to not fuck.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Digires why I couldn't find it even after skimming the timeline and the archive. Blah!

they still spent 98% of the time under the blanket. she should look for an endorsment deal for blankets & shower cuttains.

• Upvote 2

This kind of comment-"they still spent 98% of the time under the blanket. she should look for an endorsment deal for blankets & shower cuttains"-- may seem cute to you and your fan club but obviously Ashley and her conquests are very interesting to many other people--- Knowing how reserved she has been I'm sure her being on her period is the only thing that kept her from fucking his brains out last night

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Here she can apply for a job at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. She needs to find something that really matches her talents. This would be a perfect match for her skills.

yes. she'll need that extra $ to suppliment the 1 % of people that watch to not see her having sex.

Just now, golfer06 said:

imagine the extra $ she could make if she could get a sleepware contract also. chastity belt shorts could make her rich !

Don't quit your day job--You are never going  to make it as a comedian

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here she can apply for a job at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. She needs to find something that really matches her talents. This would be a perfect match for her skills.

Do they sell towels too? Than it would be paradise for Hide-i

• Upvote 2