Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There's are reason Misty has no real girlfriends other then Anna, who she puts on high and adores to the end of the world.

In my understanding, Misty had and had a serious boyfriend.
We saw him and the teddy bear (?) That is in the loggia reinforces it.

What I think, is that Misty is now living a free line, after this relationship is over ..

The same for Lisa after that friend of James.
Maybe that's why she and Misty aligned so well from the start.
Β 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, why do you think Bree left to begin with?

Because she was done. She got everything she could from Misty, who really prefers dick than pussy, but did her partΒ in the foursome and Dean was used up (not that Bree was really into him anyway). So, when it became the "Drew & Misty Show", Bree walked away, hoping that Drew would get the message... he didn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

In my understanding, Misty had and had a serious boyfriend.
We saw him and the teddy bear (?) That is in the loggia reinforces it.

What I think, is that Misty is now living a free line, after this relationship is over ..

The same for Lisa after that friend of James.
Maybe that's why she and Misty aligned so well from the start.
Β 

Maybe, but they doesn't explain why she doesn't have any girlfriends, at least not for long.Β 

thedbear touched in one important point...

Drew - Misty -- checked
Drew - Bree -- checked
Mistry - Bree -- checked
Dean -- fail with misty and with bree (she didn't seem very confortable with him since the beginning, but let the things flow to don't ruin the night

Essentially It was a threesome.. Misty had ignored almost 100% Dean.. Having only eyes, tongue, pussy to drew and bree... Β Bree enjoy a lotΒ 

There was another thing that was strange ... After all there was a condom... So since Bree was there in the party and dean was looking for a condom to fuck one of the girls, that there is 1 condom and was 'reserved' to Drew fuck Misty.. and Dean knows it because when the things get hot betweer Drew and Misty, Dean throw the condom to Drew

7 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Because she was done. She got everything she could from Misty, who really prefers dick than pussy, but did her partΒ in the foursome and Dean was used up (not that Bree was really into him anyway). So, when it became the "Drew & Misty Show", Bree walked away, hoping that Drew would get the message... he didn't.

Maybe you're right or maybe we should not wait until they recover.
The maximum that will happen is Anna psychologist having to get into the problem again.

But you have to agree that this does not fit in any way for a couple that already has a good relationship.
Do you agree?
Β