Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

as i recall a lot of people including myself didn't want a & a here because we had allready seen them so much. but they re-invented themselves with their group parties & became instantly popular. without that they are average at best. imho. but as i said 1002 times if anyone is happy with the way that the apt is now they should be watching it & not having the time to even read the complaints.

• Upvote 2

This guy obviously works he ass off all day. It's 130 and they are in bed. He keeps yawning. Oh yeah VH, this guy is going to really turn her away from her hideous behavior.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Is it possible he is taking her chase me game away from her and reversed it.

Look at him, he's is down for the count. He works and he's tired. This guy can't party. He is a complete bore.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I took a shower and tried avoiding a pretend cam. It takes effort. Try it yourself.

Did you step out of the shower backwards too? I'd like to see that trick! Lol

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I think people are less likely to want to party with them if there is a person there who won't. It makes it awkward.

Really, someone fully clothed peeking out from under a pile of blankets would kind of creepy for the guests

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Did you step out of the shower backwards too? I'd like to see that trick! Lol

Yes, I tried the whole thing. It's very hard to keep your back turned to the shower opening. I am very agile so backing up wasn't that hard, but I had to make really efforts not to be seen by my pretend cam. This whole thing is a sad joke.

• Upvote 1

Seeing Heidi struggle with this dud is poetic justice.

Definition of poetic justice: an outcome in which vice is punished and virtue rewarded usually in a manner peculiarly or ironically appropriate.

• Upvote 1