Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

I like it.. But there are some strange pieces there at their list... But the aspect of all at the site is good

And yes, or its a general thing on the restaurantes there mixing different things... or it's from where misty have the fast food she ordered... And the boxes from Alex and Misty are the same

11 minutes ago, peppenero said:

I do not understand the attitude of bree ... yesterday was playing with drew and as soon as he gets alex pulls on his pants because he does not want to be seen .... today he's always naked in front of him .... bah

Example: Having sex once (threesome, foursome) doesn't mean having all the time ... it depends the mood... if something is talked... If feeling confortable.. All of them have saw all of them naked... being naked is not a problem at that house

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Esempio: Fare sesso una volta (tre o quattro) non significa avere tutto il tempo ... dipende dallo stato d'animo ... se si parla di qualcosa ... Se si sente confortable .. Tutti hanno visto tutti nudo. .. essere nudo non è un problema in quella casa

maybe you're right ... it all depends on the state of mind and the situation ....

anyway I like to see them all naked in comparison to other rooms:biggrin: