Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Mic

I think Anna made it her personal challenge now.

The sign of this is in Alex's act walking naked from the bedroom to the bathroom regardless of whether or not Ashley was in the passage. And she was.

See in the timeline that they left in separate moments but returned together to the apartment. Much must have been talked out of our sights and ears translators here.

Arguably, anyone who walked out the door earlier was Hide-I and who returned by her, finally went to Ashley. And we see that she 's still there.
I'm rooting for this Ashley, I can and want to stay over there.

I'd like to see her stay too.  She has a great butt and a cute face.  Not to mention gorgeous hair.  Conversely this is a voyeur site and VH has let us know input is appreciated.  If she can't cut the mustard in this site; she needs to rethink her career options.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Just In said:
  9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If the majority in here including Amy and me had not said a thing nothing would have changed and the situation would still be as shitty as before.

And that is EXACTLY the problem, because nobody will ever know if she would have changed on her own or if because she was scolded to change. This outside influence people want to have over what goes on in the house is straight up fucking up the experience of watching things naturally play out. Now this shit isn't even enjoyable to watch because people want to have all this fucking control over people's behavior. 

• Upvote 1

I suppose this could be a good question, is it still a good voyeur experience if you are able to affect the behaviours of the tenants? This is just one of those questions to provoke thought.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Her biggest hurdle still awaits. She lives an apt known for sex parties and Dean isn't going to want to stop.

As I said, Anna seems to have taken this now to her personal challenge.
Failed with Emma and Amy and will seek his overcoming with Aslhley.now (I hope).

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

As I said, Anna seems to have taken this now to her personal challenge.
Failed with Emma and Amy and will seek his overcoming with Aslhley.now (I hope).

Mia, right?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anna can corrupt me anytime.

I guess that may have to stay as one of your dreams, unless you are really lucky.

• Upvote 1