Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Haha, Russ! Gotta love it huh? If I lived there I would being trying to get the best picture possible for the stuff I did because I'd be recording the shit out of it for myself. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha, Russ! Gotta love it huh? If I lived there I would being trying to get the best picture possible for the stuff I did because I'd be recording the shit out of it for myself. 

not to mention the increase in views. they could leave everyone else breathing their dust if a & a had 1/2 a brain !

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, Amy! But did this happen?
Oh really?
:huh:

Oh yes, sure one could make the argument that he enjoyed seeing his girlfriend suck off Alex, but I hasten to guess that perhaps he enjoyed not so much from the idea of his girl doing something dirty, but perhaps he enjoyed seeing Alex getting his cock sucked. I think he at least bisexual. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hey, where'd everybody go?

Capture_2017_07_09_16_51_30_281.png

Capture_2017_07_09_16_51_36_630.png

Capture_2017_07_09_16_51_41_383.png

Capture_2017_07_09_16_51_46_261.png

Capture_2017_07_09_16_52_57_411.png

Capture_2017_07_09_16_53_01_760.png

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, sure one could make the argument that he enjoyed seeing his girlfriend suck off Alex, but I hasten to guess that perhaps he enjoyed not so much from the idea of his girl doing something dirty, but perhaps he enjoyed seeing Alex getting his cock sucked. I think he at least bisexual. 

Okay, this time who is being a translation victim is failing me.

Getting, you mean having your cock sucked and not grabbing it, touching it, holding it in your hand, swinging it, locking it between your fingers and anything else that can set it, right?

Sorry, but both actions were in NV were so many hands there manipulating various sexes, who knows I missed something in these moves.

Just now, thedbear said:

Okay, this time who is being a translation victim is failing me.

Getting, you mean having your cock sucked and not grabbing it, touching it, holding it in your hand, swinging it, locking it between your fingers and anything else that can set it, right?

Sorry, but both actions were in NV were so many hands there manipulating various sexes, who knows I missed something in these moves.

For the sequence of photos, my first guess, were acomapanha the invitees in their departure.
My second guess, were to enjoy it a bit more and maybe entice Aslhey to the group later if in return.

I remember Aslhey is already quite calibrated with all the drinks he has consumed for hours.
Even before she left, she drank another drink.

• Upvote 1