Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

I meant ashley, lol

Oh, whew! Yeah, it's hard to tell if Ashley is going to go all in and stop avoiding the sex parties, but more then likely she will not participate. Anna prefers to do them in the living room because there is more space and I think there is bonus money for having sex in view of the free cams.

However, I don't think Misty is 100% comfortable doing it on the free cams or with the lights on, so you may be right, the event may happen in the bedroom, but I think it's more because of Misty then Ashley.

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, whew! Yeah, it's hard to tell if Ashley is going to go all in and stop avoiding the sex parties, but more then likely she will not participate. Anna prefers to do them in the living room because there is more space and I think there is bonus money for having sex in view of the free cams.

However, I don't think Misty is 100% comfortable doing it on the free cams or with the lights on, so you may be right, the event may happen in the bedroom, but I think it's more because of Misty then Ashley.

anna's best chance for new subscribers is from the living room. let's see if ashley will at least watch if they do anything. i don't think that she's even watched a & a yet has she?

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

anna's best chance for new subscribers is from the living room. let's see if ashley will at least watch if they do anything. i don't think that she's even watched a & a yet has she?

Yes, I think VH has an algorithm for apts that generate new subscriptions. It's extra money and extra incentive to be in view of the free cams.

This is why they won't make the free cams too good. They want people to see the action enough to want you to buy the other views.