Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Wow!

Watching the timeline and seeing little by little (but at a faster pace than I expected) to begin to realize one of my first impressions of everything that has come before these last weeks.

Jabbath must know about what I mean. Gives?

Ashley has already demonstrated, organization, zeal, and personal commitment.
Now she finally loosens herself from the "moorings" and anchored by Anna, whom she has already shown she can confidently advance strides forward for this purpose and together they project the potential to leverage this apartment in the forefront for the project itself.
Of course I do not forget here (and I never forget) the new or maybe the old Alex

With Dean also anchoring this, soon we will see many special moments and highlighted the front

My feeling .
Β 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree. Sometimes when it rains, it pours.

Β 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes and it would not have turned out that way when Amy and me stopped complaining.

Fact is that everything previous led to the classic "or gives or descends" as I noticed in my post before.

And the biggest fact was Ashley's decision to give. And reinforce Amy's remark about the ex-boyfriend (if we can so define).
This also helped and greatly influenced her personal decision The trust placed in and by Anna as well ..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Where did you visit here jabbath?

Ive been to US 5 times by now. 2011. I started in Washington DC, drove up the east coast all the way to Canada and then back to DC again. Was a very nice trip and I saw many beautiful things.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Where did you visit here jabbath?

Think he went to Vegas, which happens to be where I'm headed to right now. Sorry, no Disneyland sexcapade for me this time around. That's coming up in Palm Springs in about a week. ?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Think he went to Vegas, which happens to be where I'm headed to right now. Sorry, no Disneyland sexcapade for me this time around. That's coming up in Palm Springs in about a week. ?

Vegas I was in 2008. That was my longest visit to the USA. Nearly 4 weeks.Β 

• Upvote 2