Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ive been to US 5 times by now. 2011. I started in Washington DC, drove up the east coast all the way to Canada and then back to DC again. Was a very nice trip and I saw many beautiful things.

That's awesome, lots of good seafood along the east coast, I got to get to Europe and Germany one day

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Think he went to Vegas, which happens to be where I'm headed to right now. Sorry, no Disneyland sexcapade for me this time around. That's coming up in Palm Springs in about a week. ?

Have fun Amy! Work or play? Or both?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hope you saw the Grand Canyon while in Vegas, very awesome to see!

Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Death Valley, Sequioa NP, Yosemite NP, Monument Valley, Archers NP, Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP. I think that were all landmarks of that trip. 
Citiies: San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Phoenix, Palm Springs, San Diego.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Death Valley, Sequioa NP, Yosemite NP, Monument Valley, Archers NP, Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP. I think that were all landmarks of that trip. 
Citiies: San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Palm Springs, San Diego.

OMG, that's an wonderful vacation! What a great trip that must have been!

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

OMG, that's an wonderful vacation! What a great trip that must have been!

Pretty much nearly 4 weeks of awsomeness. I loved the cities but the landscape is simply stunnig and leaves you speechless.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Citiies: San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Palm Springs, San Diego.

Haha! You sound like Limo Bizkit.

• Upvote 1