Nina & Kira Pictures

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎30 at 3:05 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

I love this pic, especially the sultry expression on her face, or is it a determined look, I am coming to get you.

I will now get told off again by StnCld316 for editing the original post.  ;) :D

I love this pic, especially the sultry expression on her face, or is it a determined look, I am coming to get you.

I will now get told off again by StnCld316 for editing the original post.  ;) :D

moi je trouve qu'elle a l'air complètement paumée cette môme. Son regard est d'une tristesse effrayante.

---

I think she is completely clueless air this kid. Her eyes are frightfully sad.  :(

moi je trouve qu'elle a l'air complètement paumée cette môme. Son regard est d'une tristesse effrayante.

---

I think she is completely clueless air this kid. Her eyes are frightfully sad.  :(

Are her eyes sad or hunting. I would not like to think of her sad or unhappy as I has also seen those eyes sparkle.

Ses yeux sont tristes ou la chasse. Je ne voudrais pas penser à elle triste ou malheureux que moi a également vu les yeux brillent.

l'indifférence totale et complète pour ce qui l'entoure, causera la perte de nina...cette fille est tellement égoïste et égocentrique que cela en est énervant!!! la pauvre kira n'a aucun avenir avec cette fille...il suffit de voir son comportement isolé, quand elles ont des invitées!!!! rien n'existe pour nina, sauf son putain de portable et sa putain de musique!!!! je me demande qui va pleurer le plus, quand kira dira "stop", et partira...?!!

total and complete disregard for his surroundings, will cause the loss of nina ... this girl is so selfish and self-centered as it is annoying !!! poor kira has no future with this girl ... just to see his isolated act when they have invited !!!! nothing exists for nina except fucking her laptop and her fucking music !!!! I wonder who will cry more when kira say "stop" and leave ...? !! :screwy: :screwy: :no: :idk: