Nina & Kira Pictures

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning, Kira tried to get Nina out of the bed hundreds of times. She looked like a caring mother trying to convince her unwilling spoiled kid to go to school. Unbelievable. She has an almost endless patience. I would have freaked out long before.

This morning, Kira tried to get Nina out of the bed hundreds of times. She looked like a caring mother trying to convince her unwilling spoiled kid to go to school. Unbelievable. She has an almost endless patience. I would have freaked out long before.

It the same every morning.

c'est tous les matins comme cela!!!!! le même cinéma pour que nina se lève, et en plus, elle est de mauvaise humeur!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

it's like that every morning !!!!! the same movie for nina rises, and in addition, she is in a bad mood !!!! : - \ - \ - \

Question for the experts: 

Is one of the two from the visiting couple sister to Nina?  They seem to have similar bone and body structure, faces and at least to me, the arms are similar.  Especially the one with the solid color shirt.

Could they be sisters/cousins?  They resemble each other a lot.

Any photos of her kissing/hugging the other girl, thought they were going to swallow each other.