• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • 10 hours ago, pajero said:

bunch of incredulous people, stncld316 if my words shock you don't hesitate to give me 10 days or ask tfi deano if you can do it??

@StnCld316 please give him at least 10 days.

• 4 hours ago, jugghead said:

She earned the vacation, not you

Dumbest reaction of the day congrats! Miss Puffy Lazy B, has vacation all year long. The moron at least has multiple 'jobs' and is working his ass off. So.... if any one deserved it, it was  SuperMoron.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

• 41 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The dog had every right to bite him, as usual he was teasing the dog and covered it's eyes while trying to pull the toy away from her and the dog defended herself .....She should have leapt at his throat, ripped his jugular out and spat it on the floor while the lazy bullying slimy cunt bled to death in front of the cameras....Now that's good value for money......That shows just what this individual is really all about, teasing and beating a dog and grabbing his woman by the throat....No wonder he fled the war in the Ukraine where the victims of his aggression fight back...Cowardly Cunt !!

I actually hope the bite wound on his hand turns septic and lays him up in hospital for a few weeks.....Sepsis is good this time of the year. As for Leora, a quick question....I thought you had a reasonable brain in that head, so how can a supposedly intelligent person love a cretin like Paul, only a mother could love this arsehole !

• Beautiful girls leora Eva Sleeping in bed  

Paul sleeping on the living room sofa 

Work From Home Sleeping GIF