Zoi & Tim Part #1

Their might be a couple of things that happened here one being that Zoi wasn't here and he might only be faithful to her in this regard, second is that he is putting to much pressure on himself to perform that he has given himself a mental block. If this was an idea to raise views then I have to commend the effort of thinking outside of the box and lets try to be not so tough on the guy because he probably isn't happy with his own performance.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mumgert said:

The girl is Zoi's Friend and they had a 3 some a few weeks back which she enjoyed but Tim only fucked Zoi.

is it even good session is the question i mean cant really watch it cause i am not premium member yet she will be back hopefully and help the guy out  

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Só basicaly he is always nervous because things almost never get up..think he can't perform good because the cams,think he expected to be easier.Regard get caught..he is in an cam site,cams recording,most Probrably both read the forum,so at least for me don't make a lot sense,seems more zoi leaved for Tim do be with Amanda.

Consolation prize ? Changes or better resumes of direction?
Let's see what comes next.

As for the possible "betrayal" or similar feeling of Zoi, I think it can be ruled out. As I have already noted, Zoi is above this:dodgy:

One thing however we have to see and wait is what will be the reaction of Tim, when the time of Zoi, in identical situation arrive.::)

• Like 1