Zoi & Tim Part #1

Perhaps zoi had leaved to don't create pressure on him... And i don't know how in a house surrounded by cams, active foruns talking about it ... can someone write that Tim was cheating Zoi...  

It was a 'sad' moment (especially for him) but if at normal life it happens a lot.. imagine in a house surrounded of cams... 
Just hope next time will be better.. and probably with zoi there helping could be a good option

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Perhaps zoi had leaved to don't create pressure on him... And i don't know how in a house surrounded by cams, active foruns talking about it ... can someone write that Tim was cheating Zoi...  

It was a 'sad' moment (especially for him) but if at normal life it happens a lot.. imagine in a house surrounded of cams... 
Just hope next time will be better.. and probably with zoi there helping could be a good option

I think he will be better with both there

11 minutes ago, Mumgert said:

According to VH they are arranging a 3 some with Red

It is worth observing, much longer we do not see her here anymore.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

4 minutes ago, Mumgert said:

I think he will be better with both there

I agree with both. The presence of Zoi in the next situation in 3 or 4 can further improve the result.

At least, to what we observed he was 10 with Amanda and Tim was able to accompany.

What bothers me is that long before Amanda arrived I see the timeline now that TI was already on the "beat" there.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

It is worth observing, much longer we do not see her here anymore.

I agree with both. The presence of Zoi in the next situation in 3 or 4 can further improve the result.

At least, to what we observed he was 10 with Amanda and Tim was able to accompany.

What bothers me is that long before Amanda arrived I see the timeline now that TI was already on the "beat" there.

He goes to the bathroom and beats quite often! maybe before this session, I will look back on the timeline.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

still not!:cry:

Capture_2017_09_13_11_54_43_738.png

Capture_2017_09_13_11_55_03_133.png

Beginning to understand why Tim attacked Amanda earlier.
He knew that for the rest of the day he would starve.

But if I do not fail in memory this already happened last week or the week before it, correct?

11pm and Zoi has not yet returned from her "walk", hehehe.

:dodgy:Rachel or Sally?
Family? Breathing other "airs"?

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

Consolation prize ? Changes or better resumes of direction?
Let's see what comes next.

As for the possible "betrayal" or similar feeling of Zoi, I think it can be ruled out. As I have already noted, Zoi is above this:dodgy:

One thing however we have to see and wait is what will be the reaction of Tim, when the time of Zoi, in identical situation arrive.::)

Naa..Tim isn't that stupid,he it's on cams,there is an forum that talk about everything,of course he isn't cheating Basicaly because he would be caught imediatly by zoi.But would be love to see zoi doing the same he did,bet it would be a lot more hot and interesting to watch.