Zoi & Tim Part #1

They already know and agreed that Rachel will not have any type of sex on cam.

They planned and are playing this scene because it is weekend time, and they are fooling and manipulating viewers. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sat11 said:

the only one she is going to let touch her is zoi and i dont thing zoi is interested  in sex with girls, he has been trying his best tho.

She already had with Clara.. But maybe was her first time and she didn't like it so much

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They already know and agreed that Rachel will not have any type of sex on cam.

They planned this scene it because it is weekend time, and they are fooling and manipulating viewers. 

you might be right, i dont know but i chose to enjoy whatever is there minute by minute that way if there is no sex by the end of it i would not feel i waisted my time waiting for it, that is why most people here get angry and frustrated because the are waiting for the sex part they miss what is happening now and when there is no sex or even there is sex they waited for it for so long they get disappointing angry, 

i say forget the end it will come when it comes enjoy the moment

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She already had with Clara.. But maybe was her first time and she didn't like it so much

or may be she was drunk, i missed that one, may be they should have a drink party next time she comes to visit .:biggrin: