Zoi & Tim Part #1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Which one is Alex, first  picture or the second one?

Is this Alex, the manager of the apartments?

Alex is the one in the first pic with the dark sweater and the sunglasses. He and his girlfriend Lina are the managers of this place. They have an account here too: @AlexLina

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alex is the one in the first pic with the dark sweater and the sunglasses. He and his girlfriend Lina are the managers of this place. They have an account here too: @AlexLina

Thanks for the information.

Having Alex (manages) and Rachel in a meeting like this could lead to a business proposal. I love to see Rachel as participant. Currently Rachel just teasing us.  

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Jab, one more quick question. Do you know under the archive history of which appartment, I can find Alex and Lina recordings? For some reason, I can't find them. 

2 hours ago, martyen said:

no, and I'm not really interested in this apartment anymore, too many false hopes too much tricks, 

She showed a lot more than what she did in past 2 month. I suspect it has something to do with the manager visit. Who knows.

Il y a 7 heures, zoifan a dit :

Elle a montré beaucoup plus que ce qu'elle a fait dans le passé 2 mois. Je soupçonne qu'il a quelque chose à voir avec la visite du gestionnaire. Qui sait.

Hello zoifan and hello to all as I said in my previous post I do not look at this apartment at least live. for some time, I have the impression that this apartment manipulates me, directs me to false hope. At the opening of this apartment, this couple was funny and sexually active.  after a while the couple changed their behavior, for Tim games videos, a lot of time on their pc, less sexual activities. for Zoi a lot of time on his phone or tablet . and then came true false hope. VH promise of a treesome = false hope. Rachel just teasing = false hope. Linda (Sally) pretty teasing = false hope. The best moment is the appearance of Clara, I immediately liked this girl. the lesbian scene with Zoi = real hope Tim and Clara = real hope For me if I analyze this apartment, a lot of boring moments and very few sensual and sexual moments and especially this apartment to questionable management.....

To shorten it. only Clara and Stas's apartment is viable in the long run. It is only my opinion and I can be wrong on the whole of my post

• Upvote 1