Zoi & Tim Part #1

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

removed? from where?

Maybe it's because the tec problems going on in archives today,why would they remove the sex between Clara and Tim..we all seen it(sadly)and if they were deleted that wouldn't resolve nothing.

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Stas on visit  Zoi & Tim ?????Are there still good friends ?? What about the cheating theory ?

Are you referrinng to this visitor at about16:45 local time  ?

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm13/cam11?timestamp=1512658058

This man roughly looks like Stas but isn't. Clara shaved Stas's head and beard yesterday. Cf pictures posted this morning on the C & S forum

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Maybe it's because the tec problems going on in archives today,why would they remove the sex between Clara and Tim..we all seen it(sadly)and if they were deleted that wouldn't resolve nothing.

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

If that of the videos removed is true it's really like a big stab that VH is giving to all of us 

i looked earlier today & they were missing. vh shouldn't have done that. maybe stas threatened to leave with clara or something.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i looked earlier today & they were missing. vh shouldn't have done that. maybe stas threatened to leave with clara or something.

If that was such big deal, then why did they cheated on camera? Couldn't they just get a room aff camera?

The ultimate question that is beyond me is that why would a fine woman like Clara even bother with a guy like Tim? She can go to her window, whistle and 5 handsome guy come to her door.

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

If that was such big deal, then why did they cheated on camera? Couldn't they just get a room aff camera?

The ultimate question that is beyond me is that why would a fine woman like Clara even bother with a guy like Tim? She can go to her window, whistle and 5 handsome guy come to her door.

No the ultimate question is why lots of people keep asking the same stupid question? There is nothing wrong with being of a bigger build or being bald or having a beard, truly this is getting ridiculous of people bashing Tim's look.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Totaly agree,it seems they did it because the residents ask for it..and didn't cared for the users,clients that could like this videos,lets hope this don't become an usual thing.weterway we all know Clara and Tim had sex in her house,with or without videos.Deleting the video doesn't delete the act.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

No the ultimate question is why lots of people keep asking the same stupid question? There is nothing wrong with being of a bigger build or being bald or having a beard, truly this is getting ridiculous of people bashing Tim's look.

"stupid"? Ok, lets assess the stupidity here:

>> There is nothing wrong with being of a bigger build or being bald or having a beard

Who said something wrong with that? Read my post again.

>> truly this is getting ridiculous of people bashing Tim's look.

No, we are not bashing his look. we're bashing him because he couldn't get get erection when a Gorgeous woman with fabulous curves like  Clara did everything in her skillful mighty feminine power to help him to fuck. He tried twice. Failed miserably. 

Clara got grilled by her husband for trying to have sex with Tim. And she did not have the actual sex. 

Oh, since you played the moral card:

If you are such good person following good ethics, you wouldn't call my question "stupid". So go correct yourself first. 

Finally, close your eye, and imagine how my response would look like if I wanted to answer your post with a tone like yours. So go follow the  good ethics that you tried to preach.