Zoi & Tim Part #1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its your night bro...it's your night bro.Its hapenning,no more endless tease,red theesome will happen!!!:heart::heart::heart:

I assume you are kidding.

Nothing happens when Rachel is here.  NOTHING !. Hopefully this saves someone's time, do something better than being manipulated by this apparent and keep watching this.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Nothing happens when Rachel is here.  NOTHING !. Hopefully this saves someone's time, do something better than being manipulated by this apparent and keep watching this.

Of course i am kidding.After the dozen plus Red threesome tease tought everybody learned the lesson..but still waiting for it as it seems(not saying it won't happen eventually but never seen someone teasing something for so much times in VH).

13 hours ago, zoifan said:

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Of course i am kidding.After the dozen plus Red threesome tease tought everybody learned the lesson..but still waiting for it as it seems(not saying it won't happen eventually but never seen someone teasing something for so much times in VH).

when we 1st met rachael she was naked & grabbing tim's dick. now he sleeps on the floor!

Capture_2017_12_16_08_13_25_711.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That cam near the door was always with bad quality (i guess you are talking about that one)

yes cam 6 its out of focus and the one on the window cam5 is a bit low its always blocked by blanket or some one sleeps this side you cant see the rest of the bed