Zoi & Tim Part #1

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,would say they gona do the same as most times after the "threesome"just watch tv and things on pc and no nudity or anything remotely sexy.

13 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

loading screen :dodgy:

Edit : now i have much lag

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats what I expect

Game of Thrones has 7 seasons and the last season divided into two parts: 7 consecutive titles and the last one in 3 episodes with more than one hour in duration.

Is this here planned or is it intended to last and to last equally?

The last key point we had was the visible and obvious failure of Tim with Amanda on Zoi's back and that it's there again.

The white hikers and the resuscitated dragon are going to invade and take the North before Zoi can play with another man (on cam, quite clear) other than Tim, before this?
:biggrin:

Just now, thedbear said:

Game of Thrones has 7 seasons and the last season divided into two parts: 7 consecutive titles and the last one in 3 episodes with more than one hour in duration.

Is this here planned or is it intended to last and to last equally?

The last key point we had was the visible and obvious failure of Tim with Amanda on Zoi's back and that it's there again.

The white hikers and the resuscitated dragon are going to invade and take the North before Zoi can play with another man (on cam, quite clear) other than Tim, before this?
:biggrin:

Good observation,well Tim failed not only with amanada but if you record(from what I remember)he never had the little Timmy up with Red and zoi nude in bed playing p,teasing him.I would go even further even with only zoi he have difficulties,not an good Match for an cam site.Seem they just acept that and other things and now it's just watching tv,computer on bed.Also see no point for this being intended,they don't do almost nothing So Probrably they having less views.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Amanda is back with a new guy

AmandaNewGuy1.JPG

Just to consult. The cams are failing me in this apartment. Just this one. For someone else?

They really go the cheek of claiming technical flaw here??

Same as Eric and Layla???
Will the courage be so much????!
::)

Just now, thedbear said:

Just to consult. The cams are failing me in this apartment. Just this one. For someone else?

They really go the cheek of claiming technical flaw here??

Same as Eric and Layla???
Will the courage be so much????!
::)

The whole area where Lina and Alex places are has problems with internet...