Zoi & Tim Part #1

The stupid guest Was playing in the chair and moved the cam to corner..the cam its big só..why annyone in there dont put the cam in the correct position,gess all that thing They smoke..cof.. Cof.. Make them super distracção With all.

20 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

cam 5 is fixed,vh read the forum it's not necessery to open a ticket all the time

It's necessary. It's crucial to open tickets when you find something wrong. 

We are not here all the time, and CamCaps isn't the best channel to report anything to us quickly. So please, use Support page when possible. We made it really convenient for you to use. Even other websites copied it, so damn, talk to us please :)

• Like 1

0155 Heads -up Guys and Girls, Action could start shortly here at Zoi and Tim's . ::)   It's getting a bit more boisterous int he bedroom.

Edited by Oldstalker
Accuracy (and to cover my arse if it doesn't happen!

26 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

0204 All action has subsided again.

I could be wrong(wish I am) but think nothing special gona happen between this four,this couple had an couple guests very recently and almost nothing happened.

Just now, laptyratic1 said:

there is no other bedroom for the guests stay sleeping and having fun 

The guests made a move to dress to go but were, I think, dissuaded. The most we can expect is a bit of masturbation in front of one another I suspect.  It now looks like they really are going to go home.