Zoi & Tim Part #1

6 hours ago, suckier44 said:

Yes they will have a hot party with a hell of a lot of smoke breaks and tv watching and too spice it up they will listen to a lot of music oh did I mention a lot of smoke breaks that's all you will see in this hot party 

:biggrin::heart:

2 minutes ago, louiej said:

Wonder if Tim will finally get to bang this chick...

Two true mysteries inexplicable to VH.

Misty's difficulty getting a girl to her apartment (or even a couple).

And these three (in particular), take just one more step forward from where they have already come and ultimately go the ways indeed.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thedbear said:

For twitter (and its responsible), and not only here.

Stop advertising in the future.
Do only in the present or in the past.
:exclamation:

Agree,but honestly think most of us already know when it's true or not.Please..An hot party in this house.Could totaly be possible if we didn't already seen the dozens threesoms teases by them and others things.At this point and after months of this tease if it happens won't give them good rep returned at all.Some tease it's fine..when it passes to basicaly joke with us..it's crappy.

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Two true mysteries inexplicable to VH.

Misty's difficulty getting a girl to her apartment (or even a couple).

And these three (in particular), take just one more step forward from where they have already come and ultimately go the ways indeed.

I will add a third one... The "rachel" from NAS apartment...

i dont know what to say about the managers of this apartment,

there is only one good cam in BR cam 6 been out of focus for a very long time and always on night vision, 5  is too low to see the bed always blocked by blanket or someone sleep this side you cant see nothing the other side, bad angles bad cam bad lighting = bad manager

Animated GIF

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont know what to say about the managers of this apartment,

there is only one good cam in BR cam 6 been out of focus for a very long time and always on night vision, 5  is too low to see the bed always blocked by blanket or someone sleep this side you cant see nothing the other side, bad angles bad cam bad lighting = bad manager

Animated GIF

Tim has to be very, very stupid not to take advantage of this rare passage of Halley's comet in VH.

You do not have any other projects threatening your viaalization in 100%.

Only the party, send Anna and Alex. That we know nothing, will surrender from there. Or Lisa, equally.

All others (who can cope) are already in bed.or at cruising speed. Only him on track.

If it is not this time, close the house.