Zoi & Tim Part #1

We got the brunette back!

On the last visit he signed as soon as you entered into the apartment a contract (so i by my interpreter) VH.
On the same day as the photos above, with the redhead. (What's your name?)

We only had part of her, wear socks as if they were to start a strip card game, but she talked a lot and nothing happened at last.
Is it going to be any different now? Wear gloves for example?:dodgy:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

On the last visit he signed as soon as you entered into the apartment a contract (so i by my interpreter) VH.

We only had part of her, wear socks as if they were to start a strip card game, but she talked a lot and nothing happened at last.

If the usual "threasome tease" continues than absoluty nothing will happen,maybe also as usual the dude gets naked on bed with them and zoi plays with his thing..but after maybe half dozen times or more it's obvious and routinal what will happen,but almost sure one day they will go all they way(Probrably with Red).But they gona do this teases till they can...so will watch it in time archive.

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well when she wears gloves and nothing else all will be great :biggrin:

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If the usual "threasome tease" continues than absoluty nothing will happen,maybe also as usual the dude gets naked on bed with them and zoi plays with his thing..but after maybe half dozen times or more it's obvious and routinal what will happen,but almost sure one day they will go all they way(Probrably with Red).But they gona do this teases till they can...so will watch it in time archive.

also the dress code is a lot different with sally.

Capture_2017_08_09_15_56_48_434.png

Probably Sally could be family of zoi or tim? or only a regular friend? 

Don't know if at Russia/Ukraine is normal between friends, but when sally leaves other day she give a small kiss to zoi in the mouth.. and to rachel on the face

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

also the dress code is a lot different with sally.

Capture_2017_08_09_15_56_48_434.png

Agree golfer,Red seems to very familiar with them and would go even further and say that they had already some threesomes,with sally think nothing happened at all.Would bet a million dollars that at least today nothing will happen..maybe some nudity an teasing and that's it.But still not bad i gess,at least they try to do things and very regulary.

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably Sally could be family of zoi or tim? or only a regular friend? 

Don't know if at Russia/Ukraine is normal between friends, but when sally leaves other day she give a small kiss to zoi in the mouth.. and to rachel on the face

Okay, so I stay in line. Is Sally the redhead? And Rachel the brunette over there now?
:dodgy:

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no. the opposite.

Yes ! I read the other posts. But being Sally or Rachel, both already beginning to lose the sense there.

I would really like to understand what VH intends with all these accumulated disappointments and almost mandatory directions for just timeline here.

Mainly for a month that was anticipated to be the resumption.
Do we misunderstand? Was it August 2018?
Of course if I survive until then, that in the rhythm that goes I begin to doubt.

I still try to find a logical sense but I really can not.