Zoi & Tim Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She is not unknow... Already visit them withBoyfriend,  Alex and Lina and played strippoker with zoi, tim and her boyfriend..

Don't understand why people is always complaining about something... It look like what happens here tonight happens normally in all the houses . It was an awesome improvement for the normal thing in Zoi and Tim house.. Just enjoy the show and all their efforts 

Could not agree more :biggrin:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She is not unknow... Already visit them with Boyfriend,  Alex and Lina and played strippoker with zoi, tim and her boyfriend..

Don't understand why people is always complaining about something... It look like what happens here tonight happens normally in all the houses . It was an awesome improvement for the normal thing in Zoi and Tim house.. Just enjoy the show and all their efforts 

Maybe I didn't explain good(my bad English)what i mean it's in comparation with Red and even Sally she was in the house and with them a lot less.Basicaly the most times teases of threesome it was with Red,so expecting her and not this girl.But of course you are free to like it as me to expect other thing with other persons.Probrably because I watched four,five nights teases of Tim,zoi and Red.

31 minutes ago, nounou said:

Nice threesome but tim didn't play or get sucked buy the guest

its not about that for them,zoi gets to pleasure the other lady,tim can watch or have his missus, but not the guest ,that would work for me.

19 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

its not about that for them,zoi gets to pleasure the other lady,tim can watch or have his missus, but not the guest ,that would work for me.

Every one had to pleasure the other (all the three) and they did it in so good 

• Like 1