Zoi & Tim Part #1

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree.In the start this house looked an house of Alex and lina now with so little sex and delivery almost feel something like the worst house Jeka would deliver.If managers think we will watch more houses were nothing happens and the residents sleep and watch tv,pc etc instead of an house were things happen in my opinion they are wrong.Regard the "visits" to the wc..think that's the reason we won't get an cam in balcony..now they do that there...still remember the sound of making lines..even seen an  smoke pipe being used in wc..but at least after that they start delivering etc,now they back to old habits.

Just something to massify by virtue of the example pointed out. The worst of what Jeka can present, when it was only Jeka, and Sara and Raya.

I emphasize this because now with Pavel, Alice, Jeff and Viollet, the place has changed from water to wine.

Alice mainly, in her strengths we do not have or we still witness any strong argument, medium, or rather argument with Pavel.

Same for Violet and Jeff. For both couples, incredible as it may seem, there is only hamonia there now.

I like to be fair, when justice becomes evident and has its merit due.::)

• Upvote 1

this apt has gone downhill fast. it is starting to look like maria's except that instead of hiding everyone goes out. that was fine when zoi & tim were returning & doing something but now zoi doesn't even take off her clothes. she doesn't cook naked. she barely takes a shower. huge dissapointment!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

this apt has gone downhill fast. it is starting to look like maria's except that instead of hiding everyone goes out. that was fine when zoi & tim were returning & doing something but now zoi doesn't even take off her clothes. she doesn't cook naked. she barely takes a shower. huge dissapointment!

That part i could understand if it is because of weather temperatures.. because there at September must be a quite different from August... If it is from that

But agree with you (and i also said it before) that this house has become a bad example of VH house... No sex... No fun... Bedroom door closed... spending all night out ... No red...

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That part i could understand if it is because of weather temperatures.. because there at September must be a quite different from August... If it is from that

But agree with you (and i also said it before) that this house has become a bad example of VH house... No sex... No fun... Bedroom door closed... spending all night out ... No red...

The weather is good + 22-25С. Do not confuse St. Petersburg near the cold sea. And Odessa (or its neighborhood).

And Lena+Katie, for example - walk naked. For the guests - as far as I understand, they came, then together to go the club and have fun the night.

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

The weather is good + 22-25С. Do not confuse St. Petersburg near the cold sea. And Odessa (or its neighborhood).

And Lena+Katie, for example - walk naked. For the guests - as far as I understand, they came, then together to go the club and have fun the night.

Sorry about that.. I think in Russia and in think in cold, snow, bad weather :biggrin: I have to study a little bit more 

22-25 is really good temperatures.. 

16 hours ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, I want to apologize to you.

I was wrong and you were right.
This apartment is really nothing more than an unfortunate provocation.

Alas, unfortunately this is what has become the project for Alex and Lina. Up to KPLP. which still maintains a cadence of innovation and not of stagnation is beginning to enter at the same pace ..:dodgy:

16hs and no one has returned yet.
Does anyone here still believe they are just "chatting" somewhere to 4?
::)

44 minutes ago, thedbear said:

16hs and no one has returned yet.
Does anyone here still believe they are just "chatting" somewhere to 4?
::)

They are there now.. gettting clothes changed so they must have arrived at a few minutes ago

Edit: Sally is also there (came now from wc)

• Like 1