Zoi & Tim Part #1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seing how things works the lastest weeks Probrably they all gona be out for the night,then return to sleep.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres another guy in the house:

OtherGuy1.JPG

Just highlight an observed point. They went out and arriving with the guests, staying hours away. And then just want to know to sleep and talk, talk and talk for hours. And eating. "Smoking" I roll my eyes to the side in this.

So we must understand that they must be working on another site (together or separately), as we first found for Jeka.

Maybe in another apartment, who knows?

If I had not seen Tim before in KPLP's apartment or Alex and Lina a few times there, I would really refuse to believe that this apartment is part of their management.

It goes in total opposition to everything they have presented here in the project.

I'm afraid we can have their other apartments on this line. I sincerely hope it's just this one and it does not last that long.

At least SXGD, you still have an excuse. This nor this.

To this day, I did not refuse any apartment here in the project, but this one managed to change my position. Congratulations to them.

Just to reinforce, this place came the line on July 26 and the first week ie 02 Aug had 15 separate pages on the forum. Today has only 66.

Lisa is still going to do next Wednesday, two weeks and already has 91 pages in the forum.