Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure of it but it's possible the guests of the other day were friends of them,they were also young,so maybe they aren't alone and friends not very far,but could be friends don't want be a lot on cam etc.But agree the couple always alone must be stressful at times.Sadly the house have no guestbedroom so anyone sleeping in must sleep in livingroom coach,hope in the next house this manager fixes this point(the house looks nice but needs to have to have two bedrooms,one for the couple and other for visits)all this thinking on long term project of the house.

If it is a couch that turns into bed (like M&T and L&E) i don't see that could be a problem (except of course if it's to spend a lot of days sleeping there)

I saw some pics of that moment but don't know anything else.. if they really enjoyed or if was manager friends... i notice that also manager appeared at least twice these week and play some games

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

If it is a couch that turns into bed (like M&T and L&E) i don't see that could be a problem (except of course if it's to spend a lot of days sleeping there)

I saw some pics of that moment but don't know anything else.. if they really enjoyed or if was manager friends... i notice that also manager appeared at least twice these week and play some games

i don't recall seeing a couch on these sites that doesn't turn into some kind of bed. they really have some nice stuff. i liked the 1 at sveta/vlad's that had a storage space in the l part. it is also in nelly/bogden & nina/kira at rlc. also leora guest room & tver vv have futons. and a & a round couch/bed where so much happened includindall of the swaps!