Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If the "scrept" fallows the rest of this card games events then Nina,Alan and Serena will be tired and sleep..if the house continues being one of the bests and a little diferent for better then something hot will happen tonight.

Don't create that expectation... You did that and get the 'disappointment'
Let it be and follow their time... tonight, tomorrow, sunday... Now we know that Serena will not leave without being possessed by Alan and Nina.. 

Last night... no one was expecting that... it was awesome... 
Anastasia and Rock first night... nobody was expecting the trio and it was awesome

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Since i saw their publications about the Do Nothings apartment.. for me the twitter is zero... don't believe.. 
Only with messages saying new house is opened

Hep their publications sometimes seem they are seing another houses and residents than the rest of users.The epic pub was exactly the Nothing's place..prepare for fun parties,friends visiting..lol.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Don't create that expectation... You did that and get the 'disappointment'
Let it be and follow their time... tonight, tomorrow, sunday... Now we know that Serena will not leave without being possessed by Alan and Nina.. 

Last night... no one was expecting that... it was awesome... 
Anastasia and Rock first night... nobody was expecting the trio and it was awesome

Sometimes it's me other times are the residents creating all the expectation..most recent case was the teases after teases of Tim and zoi with Red..totaly were they that created the expectation.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Since i saw their publications about the Do Nothings apartment.. for me the twitter is zero... don't believe.. 
Only with messages saying new house is opened

Okay, but do not look now. Pretty much all apartments are with guests. Up to KLPP with Eric and Layla there.

I just do not believe in groupsex, because so Maria alone with 4 men, would be to drop expectations here.

But on the other hand you can force Misty to lose the virginity of her apartment. Almost 2 months already. (29th)
:cool:O

Agree with you.We had exemple of houses and residents that the houses become Basicaly dead because they were always by themselfs and without changes.But the recent Red event(in other house)it's an good reason for fear things to change for worst.Hope not.

Many ones... (for me) KP&LP / E&L / T&M (Routine) / SXGD / Z&T (zero now) / G&M / M&L ...
Didn't include, even they could be in the same problem J-P&A-J&V but because i think J&V are really great... but don't leave the bedroom... don't have social life... really hope for changes with the new apartment

• Upvote 1

Hep their publications sometimes seem they are seing another houses and residents than the rest of users.The epic pub was exactly the Nothing's place..prepare for fun parties,friends visiting..lol.

I understand... that may 'foul' users that don't know the reality... it's a business and they are selling it... But for me / us that know the reality... it's really to bad

• Upvote 1

Sometimes it's me other times are the residents creating all the expectation..most recent case was the teases after teases of Tim and zoi with Red..totaly were they that created the expectation.

And you see what have happened with all that tease from Zoi & Tim.. we must learn with the 'mistakes' and don't create expectations (even if VH says a trio will happen)

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Many ones... (for me) KP&LP / E&L / T&M (Routine) / SXGD / Z&T (zero now) / G&M / M&L ...
Didn't include, even they could be in the same problem J-P&A-J&V but because i think J&V are really great... but don't leave the bedroom... don't have social life... really hope for changes with the new apartment

are these all military inscriptions ??? :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Okay, but do not look now. Pretty much all apartments are with guests. Up to KLPP with Eric and Layla there.

I just do not believe in groupsex, because so Maria alone with 4 men, would be to drop expectations here.

But on the other hand you can force Misty to lose the virginity of her apartment. Almost 2 months already. (29th)
:cool:O

Since i arrived from dinner, i only had time to look this section of Alan & Nina ahahaha 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And you see what have happened with all that tease from Zoi & Tim.. we must learn with the 'mistakes' and don't create expectations (even if VH says a trio will happen)

But this place till now marked for the diference,others tease events and things that never happen or take ages to happen,till today this manager and residents always delivered,to me that's one of their strong points.Expect a lot more of Alan,Nina and now Serena then for exemple zoi and Tim,Basicaly because their beyavour sinse start.But lets see what happens or not.