Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would be extremely desapointed if night(again) will be the four persons in house playing card games etc till morning.Now..if the plan it's to join the four and things to happen then ok with it.Till last night things always happened in this house.Lets see how things go today.

Just see that they played a strippoker with progressive challenges.
No reactivity.
What now prevents this from being repeated with one more to play?
As I said the challenges are right and quiet between them, the consequences are that are the questions here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

how i said if it's happen i sub 30 days from tomorrow... this is a bet yes but with the manager

The dude it's leaving so it will happen but not today,seems an "remake" of Serena events.So Gess sooner or later you will subscribe the 30 days hehe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would be extremely desapointed if night(again) will be the four persons in house playing card games etc till morning.Now..if the plan it's to join the four and things to happen then ok with it.Till last night things always happened in this house.Lets see how things go today.

So in less then 24 you will go from extremely happy, exhilarating, wonderful house, magnificent manager, spectacular tenants..... to ..... extremely desapointed... things got worst... bad surprise... 

Can't understand... 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

So in less then 24 you will go from extremely happy, exhilarating, wonderful house, magnificent manager, spectacular tenants..... to ..... extremely desapointed... things got worst... bad surprise... 

Can't understand... 

If things changed in this 24h doesn't make sense my opinion to changed also?