Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If things changed in this 24h doesn't make sense my opinion to changed also?

But what changed????? they received friends???? They are knowing peoples???? they have enjoyed last night ??? it's necessary to go from 8 to 80 and right after from 80 to 8?????
Just imagine what would happen if yesterday was just a normal routine day of Alan and Nina of the beginning of september... When he wanted to had sex to her...  but he don't let her kiss him... Do you prefer like that??

Just now, Sparkles said:

But what changed????? they received friends???? They are knowing peoples???? it's necessary to go from 8 to 80 and right after from 80 to 8?????
Just imagine what would happen if yesterday was just a normal routine day of Alan and Nina of the beginning of september... When he wanted to had sex to her...  but he don't let her kiss him... Do you prefer like that??

Didn't sayed the house it's terrible or nothing(because it's one of my favorites)but it's not for that that i have to feel or think always positive things about the place.

Just now, ze81 said:

Didn't sayed the house it's terrible or nothing(because it's one of my favorites)but it's not for that that i have to feel or think always positive things about the place.

All the 'bad things' that i sad was 'quoted' from your words... 

And i'm not saying that you have to feel or think always positive... But it's not normal in less then 24h going from the good things i said above to the bad things i said above... especially... when they are starting to having friends at home, starting to have social life .... and that is what is opening doors to the new steps and it didn't start with Serena... 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i'm not saying that you have to feel or think always positive... But it's not normal in less then 24h going from the good things i said above to the bad things i said above... especially... when they are starting to having friends at home, starting to have social life .... and that is what is opening doors to the new steps and it didn't start with Serena... 

Well i say what i feel in the moment,didn't like the last night An how they basicaly make big Eford to play cards all night,and not fan of not seing Serena and instead this dude appears outa nowere.

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Ze81 is so focused on one thing that he doesn't see the bigger picture. Off course they had to put the breaks on, how else do they build up the tease which makes it sweeter but ze81 just wants to skip that and go straight to the end.