Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, that the complicity between Alan Nina and Serena was from the beginning really great (like someone said here.. perhaps they are friends a long time ago and (my idea) they alread had this kind of adventure on private life before VH)... And between Tim Zoi and Rachel i never saw complicity... Walking around naked side by side doesn't mean much on this project

Well couldn't agree more with you,also think(seems obvious)that Alan,Nina and Serena complicity comes way back then this house.Same regard what you said about Tim,zoi and Red,they seem to be friends but the complicity we see with a,a and s just doesn't feel the same.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Humm 20:00 on your local time ??? italia, right?? Don't forget Nina & Alan are on a different timezone

right but if Serena come back to 23 here will be 22 only -1 hours from italy and the cam's time

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well!

Nina is satiated and Alan needs to recharge the batteries. So we have a few more hours ahead for a new duel there.
:cool:

Hehe,Well this Basicaly it's the only house I am watching right now in VH so Gess wil not miss absoluty nothing hehe.

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

right but if Serena come back to 23 here will be 22 only -1 hours from italy and the cam's time

But Nina&Alan are +5GMT... all the other houses are +3GMT... so from Nina&Alan there are +2H then the other houses (when will be 23 at nina house.. the other cams will be 21... and at italy... 20 --- right?? )

(I don't want you to miss a thing ahah)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But Nina&Alan are +5GMT... all the other houses are +3GMT... so from Nina&Alan there are +2H then the other houses (when will be 23 at nina house.. the other cams will be 21... and at italy... 20 --- right?? )

(I don't want you to miss a thing ahah)

true sorry i was wrong... i forgot the time is +5 in this apt... because i always (true) ignored it , but Serena have changed my point of view of this appartment... so +3 from italy and the house... yes 20:00 in italy :biggrin: