Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I see a couple scenarios here.  1.  Alan's mad because Nina went out.  2. alans's mad because Nina brought this guy back to the house.  3. both..   

Or he's angry that Nina will want him to come away from his computer. :dodgy:

bandicam_2017-09-16_19-39-32-500.jpg

I'm not sure I see this being a long term relationship.  Nina, while not gorgeous, has one hell of a good personality.  She's outgoing, friendly, and likes to have fun.  Alan is an antisocial jackass with a donkey dick.  I think eventually she'll get tired of his bad moods, anger, and over-all anti social behaviour and even a big dick won't be enough to hold her there. 

I'm not sure I see this being a long term relationship.  Nina, while not gorgeous, has one hell of a good personality.  She's outgoing, friendly, and likes to have fun.  Alan is an antisocial jackass with a donkey dick.  I think eventually she'll get tired of his bad moods, anger, and over-all anti social behaviour and even a big dick won't be enough to hold her there. 

Probably it's that kind of relation that since he conquered her.. he don't feed the relationship thinking she is granted... until she finds someone that be good to her... and then... caput

Nope!  I think they went out clubbing, dancing and drinking and nothing happened while they were out.  He fell asleep immediately.  She did not clean up at all before she went into the bedroom (I know, she could have cleaned up before she came home but I don't think so.)  Moreover, she was raring to go when she got home.  I think she simply went out partying and Alan is not mature enough to handle it.  So he's going to pout.  He wants everything done on his terms and his way and I've never seen a girl that sooner or later, does not get tired of being chattel.

Nope!  I think they went out clubbing, dancing and drinking and nothing happened while they were out.  He fell asleep immediately.  She did not clean up at all before she went into the bedroom (I know, she could have cleaned up before she came home but I don't think so.)  Moreover, she was raring to go when she got home.  I think she simply went out partying and Alan is not mature enough to handle it.  So he's going to pout.  He wants everything done on his terms and his way and I've never seen a girl that sooner or later, does not get tired of being chattel.

i was joking .. of course we don't know for sure they did that (Groomy said they will go clubbing) or if it was till these hours.. but guess so 

I said today joking... But not knowing the age of that at russia... probably he is not allowed to enter in clubs looool

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

i was joking .. of course we don't know for sure they did that (Groomy said they will go clubbing) or if it was till these hours.. but guess so 

I said today joking... But not knowing the age of that at russia... probably he is not allowed to enter in clubs looool

Yes, at nightclubs we do not want spoiled children, :biggrin:lol just joking, he's just antisocial has seen it at parties in this apt