Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

so i guess she can blow him, thats not cheating, but he cant give her an orgasm, that would be? Or is just another selfish guy on here, she's got to be so horny right now, and he lays there playing with his dick, duhCapture_2017_09_20_17_18_21_70.png  0   490.81 kB

First pic you posted as far as I know. Good, Ash keep them coming :biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Groomy, signaled that George is already in the process of impalntar elsewhere. Maybe 2 couples (4 people). The collection of equipment yesterday is evidence.
I hope one of the couples is Edna and Joe.
Joe, we've seen each other before, somehow resembling Alan. It is not knocked down in the drink, and does not hug or sleep with a puff.
Get Edna right, as we're seeing now.

Edna in turn traces any and all, no problems or neuras.
Maybe she's lucky to fit Serena there (or maybe even Nina) because she's really committed to the project and not making a tantrum or pissing.

Where Alan needs to have man attitude he acts as a child and where he needs to be malleable as a child, he acts truculent like an ogre,
The humiliation that Serena is passing now at this moment, becomes embarrassing and cruel. Especially because we're all seeing this and she does not deserve it. Nina will have to ask for forgiveness on her knees because she had to move away and leave her with this "banana"

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, signaled that George is already in the process of impalntar elsewhere. Maybe 2 couples (4 people). The collection of equipment yesterday is evidence.
I hope one of the couples is Edna and Joe.
Joe, we've seen each other before, somehow resembling Alan. It is not knocked down in the drink, and does not hug or sleep with a puff.
Get Edna right, as we're seeing now.

Edna in turn traces any and all, no problems or neuras.
Maybe she's lucky to fit Serena there (or maybe even Nina) because she's really committed to the project and not making a tantrum or pissing.

Where Alan needs to have man attitude he acts as a child and where he needs to be malleable as a child, he acts truculent like an ogre,
The humiliation that Serena is passing now at this moment, becomes embarrassing and cruel. Especially because we're all seeing this and she does not deserve it. Nina will have to ask for forgiveness on her knees because she had to move away and leave her with this "banana"

Pretty sure it will be Edda and Joe. They are made for this :biggrin: